Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Godly Meme

God wants me te fulfill me duties as one who has been tagged, so I'm completin' this meme in the name of our lord. A list o' fours about me humble, angelic self:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Angel o' God
2. Dairy maid in a pastoral West Ireland hamlet
3. Nurse-practitioner at a free clinic fer women in Narth Dublin
4. Waitress at T.G.I.Friday's

Four movies I kin watch over and over:
1. It's a Wunderful Life
2. Angels in the Outfield
3. The Ten Commandments
4. Babe, Pig in the City

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Heaven
2. Limbo (one semester internship)
3. A pastoral West Ireland hamlet
4. Dublin

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
1. Door County, Wisconsin
2. The Hebrides
3. London, Ontario
4. Hell (cheap and underrated, but i wouldn't want te live there)

Four websites I visit daily:

1. The Holy See

2. Touched by an Angel

3. Not Proud

4. The New York Times

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Icicles
2. Angel Food Cake
3. Salt 'n' Vinegar crisps
4. Manna

Places I’d rather be:
1. Fishin'
2. Spreadin' the word o' God while smilin' beatifically
3. At a rave, blissed out on X
4. Brunch at Deepak Chopra's place



3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

(typo...I hate that...)

"A pastoral West Ireland hamlet"

I'd take that over heaven any day o' the week, even the Sabbath.

(Aren't 'a pastoral West Ireland hamlet' and 'heaven' synonymous, anyway?)

3:11 PM  
Blogger E. said...

Yes, Nancy Dancehall, ye're right. 'Tis a little know fact that Eden was located in West Ireland, back in the day.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home